Click Here for The Huffington Post - Gouda Recipes
Udderly Cool Baked Halibut
- 2 pounds halibut
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups Udderly Cool Jack and Dill, shredded
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place halibut in a baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, shredded Jack and Dill cheese, and mustard. Spread cheese mixture over halibut. Sprinkle more dill on top if you like.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until fish is done, and cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
Georgia Onion Pie
- 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers (about 35 crackers)
- 4 tbsp (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 large Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup shredded Udderly Cool Creamery "Cool Creek" or sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the crackers in a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Combine the cracker crumbs and the melted butter. Press into a 9-inch pie plate to form a crust. Refrigerate for 40 mins.
- Meanwhile, sauté the onions and garlic in olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat, until tender.
- When the crust is cold, place the onions in the crust. Combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Mix well and pour over the onions. Top with the cheese.
- Bake for 45 mins, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let the pie rest for 10 mins. Before slicing and serving. Yield: 4 to 6 servings